Annenberg Community Beach House
415 Pacific Coast Highway *
Santa Monica, CA, 90402
*Important: In some navigational systems the address may appear as 415 Palisades Beach Road, Santa Monica, CA. Questions? Call 310-458-4904
From Los Angeles:
Take the 10 West, which will become Pacific Coast Highway when it reaches the beach. At the second traffic light, Beach House Way, turn left into the parking lot.
Take Pacific Coast Highway south. Turn right at Beach House Way, into the parking lot.
From Santa Monica (downtown):
Head west towards Ocean Ave. Turn left at Ocean Ave. Turn right at Moomat Ahiko Way (after Colorado/the pier entrance) which will have signs for Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left at Beach House Way into our parking lot.
|Apr - Oct:
||$12/day or $3/hour
|Nov - Mar:
||$8/day or $3/hour
- Parking is available year-round on a first come, first served basis.
- When you arrive, note the number of your space and pay at the Park & Pay machines located in each section of the lot.
- During the summer pool season there are a limited number of parking reservations, however they are never required to park in the lots.
- The Beach House lot has 14 preferred parking spaces for fuel efficient vehicles and 12 disabled parking spaces.
- Guests displaying a valid Disabled Person placard or license plate, or Senior Beach permit issued by the City, may park in the Beach House lot at no charge.
Parking Lot Hours
||7am - 7pm
||7am - 8pm
||7am - 9pm
|Oct - Nov:
||7am - 8 pm
If the Beach House lot is full, additional parking lots 8 & 9 (south) and Will Rogers State Beach (north) are within walking distance. The bike path connects these lots to the Beach House on the ocean side.
Check Santa Monica's City-Wide Parking Map for updated information about the Beach House parking lot and lots Pacific Coast Highway.
Reservations are never required to visit. For information, please view our RESERVATIONS page.
BIKE, RUN, WALK
The Beach House is easily accessible by foot or by bike from the Marvin Braude Bike Trail (beach bike path). Bikes from the City's Breeze Bike Share Program are available on the Beach House site. Click here for map. From the beach we are directly east of County Lifeguard Tower 4, north of the Santa Monica Pier and south of Will Rogers State Beach.
The Marvin Braude Bike Trail runs along the beach side of the grounds. Bike racks are available on site- remember to bring your own lock! Securing bikes to railings or gates is not permitted.
The Access Map can help you find the best route here.
The Big Blue Bus #9 stops at the intersection of Entrada Dr/Channel Rd and Pacific Coast Highway, about 1/4 mile north of the Beach House. Use the underground walking path to get across PCH to the beach, and then head south along the bike path toward the Beach House.
Visit the Big Blue Bus website for route and schedule information.