BEACH HOUSE RULES
For the safety and enjoyment of all Beach House guests, the following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Glass containers
- Amplified music
- Balloons / pinatas
- Fires / fireworks / barbecues / wick chafing fuel
- Attaching signage / decor to railings, walls or trees
- Securing bikes to railings (bike racks are available)
- Riding bikes / scooters / Segways in courtyard & walkways
- Moving Beach House umbrellas
- Personal canopies, umbrellas, tables and chairs in the courtyard, walkways and deck areas
- Setting up more than 1 personal canopy on the sand
- Any canopy larger than 12' x 12'
- Remote control models (drones / planes / cars)
- Deliveries from rental companies
- Use of more than (4) tables and (16) chairs per group
Other restrictions may apply. Guests must abide by the decisions of Beach House staff regarding the interpretation of any rules.
PLANNING A PARTY AT THE BEACH? -
To view a PDF with helpful tips CLICK HERE.
The Beach House grounds are available for small get-togethers and children's birthday parties on a first come, first served basis.
• Reservations are not available for the public spaces (courtyard, splash pad, or sandy areas); all areas are first come, first served.
• Canopies in the sand are available beginning Memorial Day weekend through the pool season. Canopy Reservations >
• Guests are welcome to bring their own canopies, tables, and chairs in the sandy areas. Please refer to above Beach House rules for prohibited items.
• Beach volleyball courts and soccer fields are available to reserve year-round. First come, first served courts are also available. Court & Field reservations >
• To view a PDF with helpful tips for planning a get-together at the Beach House, CLICK HERE