BEACH HOUSE RULES
For the safety and enjoyment of all Beach House guests, the following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Glass containers
- Amplified music
- Balloons / pinatas
- Fires / fireworks / barbecues / wick chafing fuel
- Attaching signage / decor to railings, walls or trees
- Securing bikes to railings (bike racks are available)
- Riding bikes / scooters / Segways in courtyard & walkways
- Moving Beach House umbrellas
- Personal canopies, umbrellas, tables and chairs in the courtyard, walkways and deck areas
- Setting up more than 1 personal canopy on the sand
- Any canopy larger than 12' x 12'
- Remote control models (drones / planes / cars)
- Deliveries from rental companies
Other restrictions may apply. Guests must abide by the decisions of Beach House staff regarding the interpretation of any rules.
PLANNING A PARTY AT THE BEACH?
The Beach House grounds are available for small get-togethers and children's birthday parties on a first come, first served basis.
• Reservations are not available for the public spaces (courtyard, splash pad, or sandy areas); all areas are first come, first served.
• Canopies in the sand are available beginning Memorial Day weekend through the pool season. Canopy Reservations >
• Guests are welcome to bring their own canopies, tables, and chairs in the sandy areas. Please refer to above Beach House rules for prohibited items.
• Beach volleyball courts and soccer fields are available to reserve year-round. First come, first served courts are also available. Court & Field reservations >
• To view a PDF with helpful tips for planning a get-together at the Beach House, CLICK HERE.